Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Daily Blogger By:Breanna 1-8-14

       
Picture is from google
         Wow now this is my 4th daily blogger. The day started when I got to school. People down the hallways talking to each other like birds in the trees. Now when I steeped in English class I was ready to do what I need to do and get it done. When P.E. started I got a bloody nose that lasted for 2:40pm-9:30pm than my grandma put some of this spray in my noise that maybe work but I have no clue if it would work. And my head hurts really bad. Now done with me more about English.
Picture is from google
         The first thing we did in English was doing a packet for that we got from the teachers. Then we did our DGP (Daily Grammar Practice) that we got Tuesday. After we got that done we were doing our state of Nebraska descriptive writing. We were working on the second page of what you are doing with your descriptive subject. On the second page of the packet it has an introduction, #3 details, and an ending, so there are going to be 5 paragraph in your writing. When you got that done you worked on the next page. On that page there are 5 seances for your #3 details that is about your writing. That is what we did in English till the end of the bell.

By: Breanna Storjohann
picture is from google

No comments:

Post a Comment