Sunday, January 26, 2014

Daily Blogger: 1-24-14


           When I woke up this morning, the last thing I wanted to do was come to school. I was really tired from the night before, but then I remembered something. I am the daily blogger today! That news just made my whole day better….
            In civics class today, we shared our iMovies on the basic principles of government. I chose to do mine on federalism. They were all very intriguing, but I found that most of them were monotonous by choosing the same topic.
            In English, we started off the class by discussing what we needed to work on for our descriptive writing essays. Mrs. Troester and Mrs. Morrow told us that we need to use all five senses in our writing. Most of us are only using the seeing and smelling scent. We then moved on to our learning letter. Most of the time, we have to simply write a letter. They decided that we should do something a little bit more interesting. What we are going to do is use the Explain Everything app to write our learning letter. We have to include multiple things about our writing in it. Hopefully, using the Explain Everything app will be more engaging.
            Now that the day is done, I am so excited for the weekend. On Saturday I am going to an honor choir (feel the enthusiasm). Hopefully it won’t be too tedious, or else I might be looking forward to Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment