Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Daily Blogger Briaunna Parks 1-14-14


            The first thing I do when I wake up is un-plug my mac charger from my mac and today when I opened the screen I saw the daily blogger alarm pop up. I am not a morning person at all and seeing that really made me want to go back to bed. I shut my mac lid and zipped my mac up. An hour later I was in reading class studying for vocabulary and when I opened up my mac the alarm popped up again. My thoughts were, “ok I really have to pay attention to what we do in class all day.” But I also had a, “oh just great” feeling inside.
            The day goes by and I had seen the daily blogger post a couple more times. Soon it was time for English. When the bell rang for class to start I got out all of my papers that we would need out of my folder. The first thing we did was DGP. This week in English we have been working on an essay that we each had to write. We had to write about something that is special to us. We had to be very descriptive so that people could picture the object in their head. We are doing this so that we are ready for a test that we have to take that is very important. People that grade tests all day, everyday for their job will be grading our essays so they have to be good if we want a good grade. So today we had a partner pier review our essays.
            Tomorrow our final draft is due for our essays. I am really behind tonight due to practice and having no ride home so having to catch a ride with Lilly to the wrestling meet. So tonight I have been typing away. I am glad that I got this done and over with for this round of daily blogger, but I better not be to happy because before I know it I am going to get another alarm in the morning that I am daily blogger again and with just my luck it will probably be on a Monday.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment