Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Daily Blogger Tessa 1-14-14

The wind whips my hair into my face and as I climb out of my old blue car I smack my head on the short doorframe. I shake it off, grab my bags, heave them to my back and trudge up to the side door witch of coarse is locked…again.
I plop my stuff on the table in my first period science class and open my computer I get a notification. I’m the daily blogger. Yippee. I then begin typing my introduction and wait for Mr. Morrow to begin class. We are informed about Pangaea, continental drift and sea floor spreading. After Mr. Morrow finished explaining about those three topics he sent out a worksheet on Edmodo. We worked on that for the remainder of the period, but if you didn’t finish it no worries, we are getting 20 minutes in the beginning of class to finish it. Then the bell rang and we all rushed out of the room and into English class more or less excited and ready to learn.
We started the class just like we normally do, with hot tips and DGP. The sentence of the week for DGP is “the scene often came back to buck to trouble him in his sleep”. The hot tips we worked on was on rambling. After we finished the usual introduction to class we moved right on into revising our descriptive essays. As we worked on those Mrs.Troester passed out orange peer review sheets. We peer reviewed until the bell rang.

                            Have another student and a parent peer review and sign the paper
 The sentence for today's DGP is “the scene often came back to buck to trouble him in his sleep”
                                                       Hot tips Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment