Friday, January 10, 2014

Thursday is for the Turtle

Welcome to Thursdays Daily Blogger. It's been a short week of school, but really long.
First period we had Science with Mr. H. We checked our papers and watched a BrainPop on the Earth. Second period English we had time to work on our NeSA writing, it's due Monday. Third period is my study hall. I worked on my Math and English. In Fourth period Math we got worksheet 6-2 to do. In fifth period with Mr. Hunt we worked on our colony power points because someone was gone. Sixth period we worked on vocab and our Fusion in Reading. We also got our new book studies. Seventh period I worked on my math and reading assignments. In PE yesterday my group played jail ball. For short week it has seemed really long. Next week Thursday we don't have school! Yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment