Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 28th, 2014 Daily Blogger

As I scrounged up my belongings to begin another day at school, I knew I wouldn't be up to it. I decided to stay home yesterday because I was sick. Yesterday was the day I was assigned to do daily blogger, since I was gone I decided to do it today!

We all went through first period all drowsy dreading the Nebraska Writing Assessment we've been working so hard for for two months. Then the second the bell rang we all knew the time had come. The time we'd been waiting for to get this over with. During the test Mrs. Troester gave her class some candy to motivate us to try our best and so we could also focus. It was a long and uncomfortable time, but we all accomplished our goal! We had finally made it. Over the whole process of making the graphic organizers and writing essays we all learned a lot. We learned places where we could improve as a writer and places where we excel. Everyone keep up the good work!

One thing that many of you want to consider is studying for the math test this week in Algebra 1/2. It might be kind of easy, but you should study making sure that you're going to pass! Study! Study! Study!
Well it's almost time for lunch I better get going! See you in another month or so!
---Abbie Flower





1 comment: