Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wednesday January 29th

            Beep! Beep! The thermometer reads 100.7 looks like I get to miss a second day of school. Wait what was I suppose to do today. O yeah, Daily Blogger. Man, why can’t I ever have a normal day for me to do this?! For all three of my blog post, I have never been to the English class that day.
            I asked three people before I finally got someone who actually wasn’t sick and was here for English. I quote that person, “we watched The Blind Side”. So there you have it! As the numbers of the sick stay the same or get worse, the school system slows.
In the world of sports though, it has rarely been busier. JH boy’s basketball is playing Ord on Thursday as well as I HS wrestling dual with Creighton. Mid-state basketball is also fast approaching.

            This has for sure been one of the least exciting weeks of school thus far this year. And one of the most miserable for me.

1 comment:

  1. Ughh, Nathaniel! Rotten luck on being sick but a common experience, it seems! Way to be resourceful on finding out what you missed and still accomplishing your job as Daily Blogger. I just want to make sure the readers know we didn't watch the movie "Blind Side" but rather "Blindsight". Common mistake. Good blog post without not even being present!

    ReplyDelete